Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Affectionate cat needs home!

I NEED A HOME! (picture to follow)
My name is Liz and I am a very sweet & affectionate older kitty who needs a loving home. My family couldn't keep me anymore and I am currently staying with the nice people at Middlesex Animal Hospital in Reading, awaiting my forever home. I am a total love bug and really enjoy attention, but am also pretty laidback. Unfortunately, I have a bit of a weight problem and am on a special diet food to get back in shape. I will need to stay on that diet until I do. Regardless of my "extra baggage", I am told I am a real beauty! I am 13 years old, spayed, current on shots and in good health. At the hospital, I've been exposed to dogs & cats and seem pretty relaxed around them so I may be OK with other animals if introduced properly. If you're looking for a fabulous new furry friend, please call the Middlesex Animal Hospital at (781) 942-4545. Thanks!!

No comments: