Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New Dog Festival pictures

Please click on the link below to view pictures from the Dog Festival on September 19th. Many thanks to Lesley Mattuchio for taking these wonderful pictures and sharing them with us!

http://www.pbase.com/lesleylou/melrosedogfest09

Here are more pictures taken by another participant:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/16789182@N00/sets/72157622488462012/


Here is a picture of the dog/owner lookalike contest. Congratulations to Barklee Huber and family!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I just wanted to say how much fun it was looking at the pictures from the Dog Festival. (Of course it didn't hurt that I was in one of them!) I was a little disappointed however that neither on MMTV nor on here, was there a picture of the Dog/Owner lookalike winners.
Barklee Huber
(PS...I have one if anyone wants to see it!)

Coral Hope, Canine Control Officer said...

Hi Barklee, yes, email the picture to me at the office and I'd be happy to post it! -Diane