Saturday, September 20, 2008

Thanks for a great dog festival!

Hi all, I hope everyone who came to the dog festival had as much fun as I did! Thank you to everyone who took part. I was so impressed by all the beautiful, well behaved dogs. Another great thing- I walked the field after everyone was gone, and found that everyone had cleaned up after themselves and their pets. Melrose dog owners are the best!

I'll post more information later in the week about how things went. In the meantime, please add a comment to this post with any suggestions you have to make it an even better event next year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bark !!!!

My owner and I had a great time at the festival, and wanted to let you know that we both appreciate all the time and effort that must have gone into giving us what was such a fun afternoon.
Thanks for everything, we're already looking forward to next year's Festival (hint, hint).

Barklee Huber

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Before we shell out HUGE money on a hula hoop, and spend countless hours practicing, we were wondering if there might indeed be a "musical hoops" game again at this year's festival. Although I am very proud of my "Participant" ribbon, I fully expect to upgrade it to a "winner" ribbon this year.
I must sign this anonymous as I do not want to let it leak out how much I will be practicing.

Barklee Huber...oops, I mean Anonymous